The Equinox range of Atacamaa glass shelves hifi stand is a five-time winner of the Accessory Product of the Year award given by the What Hi-Fi Sound and Visions magazine. In order to celebrate their huge success, the Atacama development team decided to celebrate their huge success by designing the all new Hi-Fi Celebration LE hi fi component rack. By showcasing the future of the Equinox range, the Hi-Fi Celebration LE is a testament to the craftsmanship and modern design that goes into these beautiful component stands.
Each Celebration LE Hi-Fi glass top stand is expandable and consists of a two shelf base unit and two single shelf modules of either 130mm or 180mm height. For even more space, extra shelving unit is available. The modular system allows you to place up to five shelves on top of the base unit of the hifi stand rack.
There is a choice of a Piano Black Glass or Arctic Frosted Glass. This is also available with a Graphite Metallic, Silver Metallic or Diamond White finish. This unit is a 4 shelf corner unit with hi fi glass shelves that stores perfectly your sound system and home theatre system.
The upgrades over the standard Equinox Hi-Fi are:
- There is a new aerospace grade aluminium on the top and bottom isolation caps, incorporating neoprene ASIST (Atacama’sonic Insulation System Technology) gasket technology to improve dampening between the floor and each individual shelving unit.
- Redesigned top cap interface which effectively reduces surface area contact between each module by over 90% to substantially increasing the sonic and vibration isolation of each module.
- Top and bottom caps are now fastened together (as opposed to press fitted) that helps the rigidity of each unit and raises the weight capacity for each shelf from 20kg to 25kg.
- The glass-to-frame isolation kits as installed to the Equinox XL PRO SE are also included with each shelf to further improve dampening and aid sonic characteristics.
- Each leg is filled with closed cell polyethylene nomafoam to reduce ringing.