The Award Winning Atacama Nexus i Series range of high performance speaker stands give both excellent value for money and give excellent quality sound. The Nexus 5i three column stand is constructed from heavy gauge steel and assembled using high tensile fixings, giving a rigid and sturdy high mass fillable speaker stand. The top plate is 4mm thick steel and carpet spikes are also included.
For further improved performance, the Nexus 5i centre column can be mass loaded with Atacama Atabites to increase the weight of the loudspeaker stand. Isolation gel pads now come as standard, further isolating and preventing the transmission of vibrations and sonic interference. These pads help protect the base of your 5i audio speaker, reduce the chance of slippage and in order to improve sound quality and give richer sound, create a dampening barrier to the audio equipment speaker, making this the best speaker stand for your equipment. The top plate comprises of 4mm thick steel plate with the inclusion of carpet spikes. All Nexus freestanding speaker stands have identical standard top plates with a width of 145mm and depth of 180mm, that can be availed of with optional smaller top plate packs available in two sizes of 130mm wide by 200mm deep, or 130mm wide by 130mm deep.
- Cable management ensures that can be hidden from sight; the cables run through the rear support tubes, making sure that the speaker and the speaker stand are neat, tidy and safe.
- Overall Height of (Gel pads not included) 500mm (19.7″), Base Depth of 300mm (11.8″), Base width of 250mm (9.8″).
- Supplied in pairs of speaker stands.
- Atacama recommended that the Atabite inert filler must also be availed so as to achieve maximum sonic performance. Up to 21KG can be used per pair.
- Also available in 600mm, 700mm and 1000mm heights
- Available in Graphite and Silver – please search for Nexus.