This high end range of high mass speakers stands created by the Award Winning Atacama Nexus i Series give both excellent values for money and sound quality. The Nexus 6i stand is constructed from high performance heavy gauge steel and assembled using high tensile fixings that give the product a rigid and sturdy build. It has a 4mm steel top plate and carpet or floor spikes.
The Nexus 6i fillable centre three column can be mass loaded with Atacama Atabites. This will not only further improve its performance but also increase the weight of the stand. Isolation gel pads are now available as standard for further isolating and preventing the transmission of vibrations and sonic interference.
In order to improve the sound quality of your 6i speaker, these pads help support and protect the base the speaker, create a dampening barrier and reduce the chance of slippage. All Nexus freestanding speaker stands have identical standard top plates with a dimension of 145mm wide by 180mm deep. You also have the option to avail of smaller top plate packs that come in two sizes of 130mm wide by 200mm deep, or 130mm wide by 130mm deep.
- Cable management ensures that the cables may be hidden from sight as they run through the rear support tubes. These tubes necessarily makes the speaker stand neat, tidy and safe.
- It has an Overall Height of 600mm (23.6″) with the exclusion of the Gel Pads. Its Base Width is 250mm (9.8″), and its Base Depth of 300mm(11.8″).
- It is supplied as pairs.
- In order to achieve maximum good quality sonic performance, Atacama recommends you to buy Atabite inert filler. Up to 21KG can be used per pair.
- Also available in 500mm, 700mm and 1000mm heights
- Available in both Graphite and Silver – please search for Nexus.