The BT8370 Video Wall system is a key part of B-Tech’s adaptable System X range. It is a stylish and contemporary freestanding video wall bracket solution and it is available to order in a variety of different configurations. It has universal design that supports all models of video wall television screen and is lightweight yet incredibly strong with a high-end style and aesthetic quality. It features important time saving features for the commercial installer like a tool-less 8 point micro-adjustment and a universal screen position spacer to speed up the installation process. These are all included as standard.
Optional shelves are also available. There is also a trolley version available, the BT8371, which can be found in our Video Wall category.
The BT8370 is available to order in three configuration kits for the most popular and common video wall setups; these are available to order off-the-shelf.
- Max load: 50kg (per screen)
- Colour (base and VESA arms): Black
- Colour (verticals): Black or Silver
- Colour (horizontals): Silver
- VESAÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® and non-VESA fixings: 200 x 200 up to 600 x 400
- Off-the-shelf kit designed to mount 46-60 screens in a 2 x 2 configuration
- Dimensions: W: 2005mm D: 950mm H: 1898 up to 2094mm
- Off-the-shelf kit designed to mount 46-55 screens in a 3 x 3 configuration
- Dimensions: W: 3005mm D: 950mm H: 2498 up to 2699mm
- Off-the-shelf kit designed to mount 60 screens in a 3 x 3 configuration
- Dimensions: W: 3505mm D: 950mm H: 2498 up to 2699mm
- Universal design suitable for all video wall screens
- Tool-less micro-adjustments at 8 points for seamless screen alignment
- Integrated cable management
- Collar compatible accessories such as shelves can be fitted directly to the extrusion
- Online configuration tool to specify alternative configurations, in orientations of both landscape and portrait
- Safety screws help prevent unauthorised removal of screens
- All mounting hardware included
- High-end aesthetic quality
- Includes adjustable levelling feet
- Includes re-usable screen position spacer to aid installation of screens