Mount it and then plug it. Only two steps are needed to use the Leader Electric range of mounted projection screens. It’s that easy! They are completely supplied with an in-line switch to control the screen and a 13 amp plug.It has a 30mm black border that runs around all four sides of the brilliant matte white screen on all of the models whereas the larger 240cm model has a 50mm black border. The high-quality matte cloth ensures that there is no glare found on the screen, giving the best quality picture from the projector.
The projection screen is easy to mount on either a wall or a ceiling having with it sturdy universal end plates allowing for a range of mounting options.
The cable comes out of the left hand side of the projection screen mounting, with the motor situated on the left side as well.
- Easy to mount electric projector screen
- Supplied with inline switch and 13 amp plug
- 30mm black border surrounds the white screen (50mm on the large 240cm version)
- High quality matte white cloth
- Universal mounting plates – easy to hang from the ceiling or wall