The Leader Electric range of mounted projection screens are simple to use. Once mounted, just plug in and it’s ready to use! They come complete with an in-line switch to control the screen and a 13 amp plug. The projection screen is easy to mount on either a wall or a ceiling, with sturdy universal end plates allowing for a range of mounting options. The cable comes out of the left-hand side of the projection screen mounting, with the motor situated on the left side as well.
A 30mm black border runs around all four sides of the brilliant matte white screen on all of the models. The larger 240cm model has a 50mm black border. The high-quality matte cloth ensures that there is virtually no glare from the screen, giving the best quality picture from the projector.
- Easy to mount electric projector screen
- Supplied with inline switch and 13 amp plug
- 30mm black border surrounds the white screen (50mm on the large 240cm version)
- High quality matte white cloth
- Universal mounting plates – easy to hang from the ceiling or wall