The Leader Electric range of mounted projection screens are simple to use. Once mounted, you just plug them in and they are ready to use! They are supplied complete with an in-line switch to control the screen and a 13 amp plug.
A 30mm black border runs around all four sides of the brilliant matte white screen on all of the models; the larger 240cm model has a 50mm black border. The high quality matte cloth ensures that there is virtually no glare from the screen, giving the best quality picture from the projector.
The projection screen is easy to mount on either a wall or a ceiling, with sturdy universal end plates allowing for a range of mounting options.
The cable comes out of the left hand side of the projection screen mounting, with the motor situated on the left side as well.
The cinema style widescreen and video format projection screens have a 30cm extended black strip on the top of the screen. The black strip allows the screen to be fully or partially extended, ensuring the optimum viewing position for the audience. With the electric motor and inline switch, the screen is a breeze to adjust.
- Easy to mount electric projector screen
- Supplied with inline switch and 13 amp plug
- 30mm black border surrounds the white screen (50mm on the large 240cm version)
- High quality matte white cloth
- Universal mounting plates – easy to hang from the ceiling or wall
- Widescreen and Video aspect screens have a 30cm extended black drop