The Leader Electric range of mounted projection screens are known for their simple usage. Just plug the unit in and it’s ready.They are supplied complete with an in-line switch to control the screen and a 13 amp plug. The screen is easy to mount on either a wall or a ceiling. It has sturdy universal end plates for a variety of mounting options. The cable comes out of the left-hand side of the projection screen mounting, with the motor situated on the left side as well. With the electric motor and inline switch, the screen is a breeze to adjust.
The screen is of high-quality matte cloth that has a 30mm black border on all four sides. For the larger 240cm model, the black border is 50mm. This style of the screen is to ensure that there is virtually no glare from the screen, giving the best quality picture from the projector. The cinema style widescreen and video format projection screens have a 30cm extended black strip on the top of the screen. The black strip allows the screen to be fully or partially extended, ensuring the optimum viewing position for the audience.
- Easy to mount electric projector screen
- Supplied with inline switch and 13 amp plug
- 30mm black border surrounds the white screen (50mm on the large 240cm version)
- High quality matte white cloth
- Universal mounting plates – easy to hang from the ceiling or wall
- Widescreen and Video aspect screens have a 30cm extended black drop