The Leader Electric range of mounted projection screens can be used anyone simply. Once the unit is mounted, it is ready to use once plugged in. They come complete with an in-line switch to control the screen and a 13 amp plug. The screen is easy to mount on a wall or ceiling as it has sturdy universal end plates for different choices of mounting. The cable comes out of the left hand side of the projection screen mounting, with the motor situated on the left side as well.The cinema style widescreen and video format projection screens have a 30cm extended black strip on the top of the screen. The black strip allows the screen to be fully or partially extended, ensuring the optimum viewing position for the audience. With the electric motor and inline switch, the screen is a breeze to adjust.
The screen is high quality matte that also ensure no glare are present from the screen. There is also a 30mm black border around the brilliant matte, and for the larger model, a 50mm black border. The screen and the border ensures to give the best quality picture from the projector.
- Easy to mount electric projector screen
- Supplied with inline switch and 13 amp plug
- 30mm black border surrounds the white screen (50mm on the large 240cm version)
- High quality matte white cloth
- Universal mounting plates – easy to hang from the ceiling or wall
- Widescreen and Video aspect screens have a 30cm extended black drop