The B-Tech BT8506 is a stand particularly designed to hold extra large touch screen displays and TVs. It can either be used as a stand or as a trolley with the castors installed on it. Both options are included in the set where you screw-in leveling feet or braked castors.
The BT8504/BC stand is has a black base and chrome columns wherein the base is composed of three pieces that can be taken apart. The chrome plated columns have holes on it that serve for cable management by running the cables through the legs, and also to make it possible to mount the optional shelves. The bracket also has a storage space for the cables. The universal bracket can hold flat screen televisions compatible with the larger VESA mountings found on LCD monitor / LED TVs and large plasmas or touchscreen displays.
- Universal screen interface fits TVs with VESA and non-VESA mounting from 295mm up to: H: 1100mm (43.3) x V: 730mm (28.7)
- Ideal for extra large screens in excess of 65 inchesÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â (165cm) and heavy duty touch screen television displays
- Max weight: 130kg (287lbs)
- Base disassembles into 3 pieces for easy transportation
- Interface features optional storage area for cables and accessories. Storage dimensions: W: 720mm (28.2) x H: 160mm (6.2Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â) x D: 90mm (3.5Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â)
- Adjustment screws allow screen to be levelled once mounted
- Simple hook-on? installation with all mounting hardware included
- Non-marking 4-inchÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â locking/braked castors included
- Also supplied with optional screw-in levelling feet
- 1.5m – 60mm poles supplied with 5 cable management holes
- Trolley Dimensions (including wheels): W: 1650mm (64.9Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â) x H: 1670mm (65.7Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â) x D: 800mm (31.5Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â)
- Colours Available: Black Base with Chrome Poles