The BT34 from B-Tech is ideal for mounting compact satellite speakers weighing up to 5Kg / 11lbs on the ceiling. It functions with every type of satellite speakers, including those with single threaded inserts, dual threaded inserts, and keyhole mounts. The ceiling drop is 115mm and the bracket’s ball-and-socket joint gives plenty of vertical angle adjustment. In addition to that, the mounting arm can rotate a full 360 degrees for added flexibility.
It is easy to install and adjust. The mount comes in black, silver or white, and is supplied with a cable management system to avoid unsightly cables. All fixings are included with the unit and cover plates are provided, which slide on to hide the mounting screws from view. Packed in singles.
- +/-90Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° tilt adjustment and full 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â° swivel
- Includes adaptors for single point, dual point and keyhole fixings
- Cover plate included for smart installation
- Suitable for speakers using M5, M6 and UNC 1/4ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â screws
- Simple installation with all mounting hardware included
*Picture shows silver model.
*Equipment not included.